Latitude of Panoli is 21.55’ and Longitude is 72.96’.
Ankleshwer is 11 km & Bharuch is 20 km away in the north from Panoli & Surat (Gujarat.) is 40 km away in the south direction of Panoli village.
Panoli is 29mt (95.14436feet) high from the sea level. Panoli is a very big chemical zone.
Panoli Ilaka is very much known amongs the Tablig Jamaats, for that Panoli is a Markaz-Center for Tablig Jamaat.
Panoli is a Western Railway Station.
National Highway No.8 ( from Ahmedabad to Bombay) is passing near from Panoli village at eastern site.
People from Panoli are spread out in to the world, almost,At least one person from every house resides abroad and earns..
INSTITUTIONS OF PANOLI VILLAGE
1. The Panoli Sarvajanik Hospital Trust.
2. Hayatussalihat Madrassa Trust, Panoli.
3. Hamidya Madrassa Trust, Panoli.
4. The Madrassa Mohammadia Trust, Panoli.
5. The Panoli Sarvajanik High School Trust.
6. Jumma Masjid Trust, Panoli.
7. Masjide Munavvar Trust, Panoli.
8. Anjumane Islam Trust, Panoli (Kinara Masjid).
9. Kabrastan Trust, Panoli.
10. The Panoli Water works Trust.
11. The Panoli Sunni V.M.Water works Trust.
12. The Panoli Sports & Welfare Trust.
13. The Panoli Co.Operative Multi Purpose Society.
14. The Panoli Group Co.O.Multipal & p. & P.Society.